Skywalkers on CB

cdamion

It is a great place for some peace and quiet, comfort and views during the day. I would often go up there during the day to make phone calls (cell didn't work in my cabin) but got perfect service there.

Not once when I went up there during was there any activities or functions going on.

The wife and I spend a few hours on sea days up there. She reads and I can plug in the laptop for processing many of the photos I'd taken. It's like a quite library with a great view.

Now I will normally go down to Horizon Court and get snacks and drinks and bring back. It great.

framer

Is there bar service during the day? I went up once during the day to take some pics and it was empty and a great place to relax in the a/c. There was no bartender then, but is there ever a time during the day that there is?

Is there bar service during the day? I went up once during the day to take some pics and it was empty and a great place to relax in the a/c. There was no bartender then, but is there ever a time during the day that there is?

No the bar is usually closed until evening.

No the bar is usually closed until evening.

We'll, I'll just have to bring my rumrunner, mouthwash bottle or whatever other smuggling item of the day is.

Where is the closest bar & food if we did choose to bring drinks up to Skywalkers? Not too far, right?

We'll, I'll just have to bring my rumrunner, mouthwash bottle or whatever other smuggling item of the day is.

Where is the closest bar & food if we did choose to bring drinks up to Skywalkers? Not too far, right?

A few decks down to the HC. ;)

Just don't forget to remove the mouthwash and or grab the right bottle from your cabin. :eek:

Skywalker's is our favorite place for sail-aways.... what a commanding view of everything. The bar has been open on a few ships at sailaways but it is mostly closed until evening.

The closest bar to Skywalkers is Morgan's Bar. It is right under the tunnel that goes up to Skywalkers. The area around Morgans is a great place to hang out. There are 2 or 3 small pools around that area and part shade and part sun.

Archived