Grand--Vista Suite D736

Seal

Not yet, but we are in D737 on May 22 and plan to post a Live from thread with pics... watch this space!

Great I'll be looking for it--we aren't sailing until next January

I'll be ready for your LIVE FROM

Nancy:D

I have some Golden pics of that cabin:

http://homepage.mac.com/tlassek/PhotoAlbum21.html

There are several suites in this album so look at the captions. We had this suite many moons ago and it was a great suite.

Thanks for the pics--the balcony looks pretty good from the photos--we have this booked for January next year--like the aft cabins and I think the balcony looks good--a bit of space--

A couple of months ago we were upgraded on 2 cruises one right aftre another on the Crown and then on the Emerald to PH suites on Riviera--balcony was long but--I'll tell you couldln't have been 4 feet across--and it sounded like someone with high heels was walking over your head--under the pool--that was the same upgrade for the Emerald right after that--we were given a handicapped suite on Riviera--lots more space..but--balcony was the worst I can remember just like on the Crown--

May not love the suites on Riviera but I do like the perks very much--breakfast at Sabatinies was the greatest--really great waiters--everyone was very friendly on both ships--not too busy with a bit of time on their hands--Also--love the unlimited internet.

Again--thanks for posting the pics

Nancy:D

Archived