Crown Princess Suites C748 and L106

Joyce B.

We (my husband and I and our friends) have been upgraded to C748 and L106 on the Crown Princess sailing May 15. Anyone been in either of these suites? Are they going to be as GREAT as we hope? Pictures? We are excited!!

We (my husband and I and our friends) have been upgraded to C748 and L106 on the Crown Princess sailing May 15. Anyone been in either of these suites? Are they going to be as GREAT as we hope? Pictures? We are excited!!

L-106 will be exposed to some pretty strong winds when underway.

;)

But its still a suite. :)

C748 is probably our favourite suite of all those we've stayed in as it has a fantastic position and a huge balcony. However, we have cancelled a cruise where we were initially booked in L106 and waiting for another suite to become available which sadly didn't happen.

If I were you, I'd keep my fingers crossed that it's your name that's been put on C748 and not your friends.. By the way, they are at the extreme opposite ends of the ship so you won't be popping in & out of each others cabins. Having said that, great upgrades..!!

As for pictures, there are plenty of both suites on this site which you can probably find by doing a search.

Archived