Help Choosing Hotel

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone could provide feedback on the following hotels that we were considering for our pre-night. They are: Sutton Place, Sheraton Wall Centre, or the Hyatt Regency. I believe all are near Canada Place. Thanks in advance for any information!!

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone could provide feedback on the following hotels that we were considering for our pre-night. They are: Sutton Place, Sheraton Wall Centre, or the Hyatt Regency. I believe all are near Canada Place. Thanks in advance for any information!!

We have been to the Hyatt Regency many times --- and will be staying there pre and post cruise in a couple of weeks --- nice hotel, friendly staff and good location.

The Hyatt is a good solid business hotel (ie. nothing fancy, but nothing unexpected either) right in the centre of most places you'd want to walk to.

Viv

All of the hotels that you mention are good hotels in good locations. The Hyatt will be closest to Canada Place...about 6 blocks, gently downhill. In my mind it is centre ice in Vancouver. We stayed there 10 days ago, the rooms have all been redone and we very much enjoyed the hotel and our stay.

Archived