Ventura Night Nursery

Shellzbellz

Put your son in whatever he is comfortable in. The staff are excellent and will buzz you if there's a problem.

You can use the night nursery every night - the only restriction is the number of beds available, we never had a problem getting a bed for our daughter around 7.30-8pm.

Hi, I have read all your comments and thank you for being so helpful. I have a little boy who will have just turned 3 when we sail and was wondering if he will be allowed in the night nursery if he is still wearing pyjama pants for bed? (I dont think he will be out of nappies for bed by then) Also how many times during the cruise can you use the night nursery?

The problem you may have is that he wants to go to the club rather than the night nursery! The 2-4s club is good as they turn the lights down at 8pm ish and give the kids bean bags/cushions and blankets and so they can snuggle up and watch a movie. By the time we used to pick up my son at 10ish, a lot of the kids were asleep. You can transfer them from the club to the night nursery when it closes at 10.30pm. Both the club and night nursery staff are happy to change nappies/pull ups. Have a great time :)

Archived