Native Choice Chacchoben Tour questions

Perki

the Native Choice website states that the Chacchoben tour is 4hrs so if we meet them an hour after the ship docks, say 9am then we will be back at the ship around 1pm is that correct?

is their transportation well air conditioned? we had a bad trip in Grenada where the 'tour van' was packed and the a/c just didn't hit anyone but the one person sitting in the passenger seat next to the driver, made for a long hot and not so fun tour so hubby wants me to ask :D

water or any other beverages available on the tour or just make sure we bring water bottles off the ship? thank you for any/all info.

We did the Mayan experience tour so I am not sure about the time for the shorter tour. We were back with plenty of time to board the boat but I dont remember the exact time. The vans we took were airconditioned and very clean and comfortable. Native Choice provided water for everyone and Ivan also had bug spray for anyone who forgot theirs.

We felt that our tour with Native Choice was the highlight of our cruise. Ivan is a great tour guide and he is very passionate and knowledgable about the ruins, Mayan history and the culture.

I did the regular tour and left around 8a and got back around 12:30p. They give you water before you board the van in Mahahual and more when you get back on the van after the tour. There is also a snack bar at the ruins that you can use before or after the tour. The vans are great. Very well air conditioned and super clean. We took two different vans since we switched after the tour and both were great. You can also have them drop you off in Mahahual or at the cruise port. We had time to shop, eat and get some $1 beers in town before taking a $2 cab ride back to the port.

We did the regular ruins tour with them in March - $50 per person. We rode in a new bus that was very nice. They had several tours booked that day. They split us into two different groups of around 20. Because we were on a bus they took us back to the original meeting place. We had to get a taxi into Mahahaul after the tour. They did a really good job. I would highly recommend a tour with Native Choice.

Archived