century post dry dock report?

fernem

We had Sky Suite 1234 and I am not a loud person at all but the passegners in the next room complained to the front desk in the middle of the day the night and a few other times about our talking. Honestly I have never had this before on any cruise. then to make matters worse she came banging on our door the last night of the cruise using profanities towards me, I was not impressed I called security. She had told them that I had parties with dancing etc??? Ummm No way that never happened. I will say that we could hear the noise from the pool parties and deck music and talking all the time since the wind carries it right down to our room crystal clear.

The Sky suite had the most storage of any Sky suite I have ever had

How large was your balcony? Was the cabin comfortable?

How large was your balcony? Was the cabin comfortable?

It was a nice Stateroom yes!

Balcony was huge 60% shaded other open to the sun and sky ( very nice )

Washroom was nice

Storage was Amazing the most storage we have had in a Sky Suite, More then the Millennium class and the Solstice Class.

However we do prefer the Sky Suites on the Solstice class more esp the Washroom and they are larger. But balcony was worth it on the Century!

Hi TommyD3

We are booked into an interconnecting C1 cabin (9072) which connects with 9076 for our trip on Century in September. Were you in either of those? Was it noisy being connected to the cabin next door? Maybe you had booked both cabins and this wouldn't be a problem for you anyway. We took the C1 as a guarantee and are a bit unsettled to find it is connected to the one next door.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lynne :)

I too was on the Century May 3 with my family and Mother. We had rooms 9072 & 9076. Theese rooms are great and with the door closed you will not have a problem with noise. Our room attendant was Ceasar, and he is amazing. Room was always stocked and clean. This was our first cruise and definately not our last. Ship looks great, we saw quite a few larger ships around and they look too busy. Century was not. Nice open air decks for catching the sunsets.

Doug.

Archived