Seward to Anchorage shuttle

Live4cruises

We booked our northbound Alaska cruise just a few days ago, and too late to reserve ship's transportation to the Anchorage airport. Our flight from Anchorage is 8:30 p.m.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a specific shuttle service? I see that there are many of them.

Also, our itinerary shows that we arrive at 4:00 a.m., and since we've come from US ports there shouldn't be any customs and immigrations for passengers or ship, right? While I don't really think they'll be throwing us off at 5:00 a.m., some of the shuttles that I've looked at show a 9:00 a.m. departure, is that too early to risk?

Another option, and the suggestion of Celebrity's reservation desk of course, is to check with Excursions as soon as we board.

All opinions are appreciated!

bus listings http://www.seward.com http://www.anchorage.net

BUT with you leaving the same day, although a costly option, a car rental would offer you PLENTY more, being able to at least see and do some excellent activities. As an example, if you wish to take advantage of a top tour choice- Kenai Fjords boat tour, you could book the 8am tour, then drive yourself to Anchorage with plenty of time to get your flight. Allow 3 hours for the drive. Plenty of other activities to also fill up the time.

Correct, no customs, you just walk off the ship. Disembarking starts by 7am

Archived