water on Ventura

yorkie1

Hi my hubby and I are not big drinkers could you tell me if there are jugs of water on the tables for evening meal times or has anyone ever got the soft drinks package, is water included in package or is it all fizzy drinks which I dont drink ,also can you get water in your cabin for making tea etc not keen on water thats been stored in tanks it tastes weird and can cause upset tummy thanks

You will get water at you table in the evening.

You will probably get a large bottle in you cabin as well - which you will have to pay for.

Though water is water to me. Never seen any point in paying for what comes out of a tap for nothing. Unless your in a country that has poor water, such as parts of Africa etc. Bottled water = fashion craze to me

The jugs of water at dinner are the same water that comes out of your cabin taps - desalinated sea water, but it is cooler and has ice so taste better.

If you don't want to drink this you will have to buy bottled water - they do a deal when on board, it's something like buy 5 get one free.

Alternatively fill bottles with tap water and put them in the fridge to cool so it tastes better.

Archived