Booked 2 Cabins

drwestlake

Not clear. Do you mean you booked the two cabins as 'guarantees' or assigned cabins and one cabin just doesn't show up? Did you book both cabins in the same name? (IF the second cabin is in another name, you can't get both booking at the book/modify site. You'll have to use the second name to re-enter the site.)

Who did you book with, TA, Carnival???? I had done the same through TA, one room was on our name, the other was a part of a block thru TA, different booking #'s.

Check availability of the room on the Carnival website. Check with booking source to be sure of status. Good Luck.

P.S. We were in 6334 and 6336, LOVED the rooms and location!

Elaine

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your suggestions guys! I haven't checked in for a while, tending to a sick little girl.

I booked 2 guarantee rooms, 1 outside, 1 in. I was checking our rooms to see if we were across from each other. I found one room, booked under my name. I believe the other is under my husband, but when I enter his name and our e-mail address (for the password) it says e-mail address already in use. I'm curious about our rooms, of course, but also want to do our fun passes now. I booked directly thru Carnival and I have left a message asking for help, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'll keep looking.

You dont need your cabin numbers to do funpass. Actually once you do funpass and after you print them go back into the fun pass and put the other cabins information in... then scroll to the bottom and it will give you two options--print funpass or viw gifts. Click on gifts. make believe you are buying something--add it to your cart....once added scroll to the bottom and you will see a cabin number.

Ok, I called Carnivals 800# and spoke with someone from the Funpass dept. VERY nice woman. She told me to go to Carnivals web page, scroll to bottom, click funpass, fill in booking #, date, ship. Bingo! There's our second set of passengers! Now I can go ahead and start that process. On the other note, went to deck plan, found first room, which I already had room number for and located some oceanviews across the hall or near by. Went to gifts, tried a number or 2, and found our other room number. We're diagonal from each other, should be nice with the kids and all. Thanks again for the help.

aww, dr--didnt you believe me when I told you to do the same exact thing--lol good to hear the cabins are close together== you lucked out. On one cruise my kids were on the Riveria deck and we were on the upper deck.

Archived