Sapphire + Coral Princess pics In port

GOcanucksGO

For GOcanucksGO...

Many thanks for giving me a glimpse of the aft view of the SAPPHIRE PRINCESS...now I can see my friends "suite" balcony and our AD balcony and am thrilled with my cabin selection! :D

Debjo

Nice shots. Were you in the Harbour Centre tower to get the aerial shots?

JASPERDO - a little OT but still...

I just wanted to say I loved your Sapphire pictures, I went on and enjoyed the slideshow while having my lunch today.

Thanks for the peek. They were wonderful.

We are on her for Hawaii 2011... CAN'T WAIT

Thanks for the pics! I am not sure which ones were which, but looking at the pics, it looks like the highest deck with cabins are pretty shaded on the balcony. Is this true? We are going to Alaska on the Coral in August, and we might need the sun! :cool:

Donna and Rick

For GOcanucksGO...

Many thanks for giving me a glimpse of the aft view of the SAPPHIRE PRINCESS...now I can see my friends "suite" balcony and our AD balcony and am thrilled with my cabin selection! :D

Debjo

for some reason it wont let me upload a bigger size of the pics....if u want i can email u more pics that are larger size...

We've sailed both, but do love to see the elegant lines of the Coral with those angled aft (public) decks instead of the blocky verticals the Princess ships have now with the aft cabins. Of course, we'd cruise on the Sapphire anytime - Skywalkers is wonderful! :D Wonderful that Alaska cruising season is back!

We've sailed both, but do love to see the elegant lines of the Coral with those angled aft (public) decks instead of the blocky verticals the Princess ships have now with the aft cabins. Of course, we'd cruise on the Sapphire anytime - Skywalkers is wonderful! :D Wonderful that Alaska cruising season is back!

skywalkers is awesome!!!

FOR GOcanucksGO...

Thanks for the picture offer...but I was able to "save" a couple of yours to my computer and enlarge them for a better view. I only hope there won't be any constant "smokers" in adjacent balconies who might spoil the fresh sea air as we enjoy our balcony. I usually don't like to book cabins on the aft sides of the ship for that reason, as the "smoke" from the more forward balconies tends to drift aft as the ship sails. My asthma problems really get hindered then. Do you know if Princess has a smoking policy that puts the "smokers" in cabins on one side of the ship and the "non-smokers" on the other side of the ship?

Debjo

Archived