May 7, 2011..Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas

Greetings..

We found a great price..but not sure about the weather in May..I know things pretty well stop in May..

Has anyone done the Caribbean in May? Just adults going and this would be our second time on the Serenade..we loved it.

When we went in April, it seemed rainy in San Juan...

Thanks..

Wolf

• 1 month later...
Greetings..

We found a great price..but not sure about the weather in May..I know things pretty well stop in May..

Has anyone done the Caribbean in May? Just adults going and this would be our second time on the Serenade..we loved it.

When we went in April, it seemed rainy in San Juan...

Thanks..

Wolf

I will be getting off Serenade as you are getting on. We love cruising in May and have had great luck with weather. We usually cruise after spring break and before school lets out for the summer. Our anniversary falls around this time so it usually works out.

~May is a good month to cruise. Its warm but not baking you yet.

~Someone asles where to stay pre cruise. DW and I have used the Embassy Suites a few times or the Marriott. We like the Embassy Suites a little more because your room rate includes a full breakfast. This is nice since we dont eat until we get on the ship later that day.

that is a great time to cruise, june july and august are too hot

?????

Here is a link to the average temps in Barbados (as an example): http://barbados-guide.info/weather/temperature/

The average highs and lows in June, July and August are only a few degrees different than at any other time of the year and virtually indistinguishable from May.

• 8 months later...

Archived