What to do in Grenada?

morningglory69

I will be cruising on the NCL Spirit in April and really having a hard time finding something that all 4 in my group will enjoy. I am concerned that my 14 year old daughter will be bored with the normal island sightseeing, does any one have an idea of something "fun" to do there? I also have my mother-in-law and my husband and I.

It is difficult to answer your question without knowing your interests, with people from 3 generations they are obviously going to be different. Are you all wanting to stay together or are you likely to split up?

If you could give me some more information I can try and come up with some suggestions as to what I think would be suitable.

I was on the Spirit in January and booked the half-day tour with Mandoo. I was so-o-o glad I had booked this with him. Everyone on the island knows and respects him. He is very professional, personable and knowledgeable. We had a great mix of beach, jungle, history, waterfalls and spice plantation. This was one of the most interesting tours I've ever had in the Caribbean.

Archived