Tips needed for Solstice July Caribbean Cruise

LG61

Hi there,

First time traveler on Celebrity and will be sailing this Summer on the Solstice. The traveling group is husband and me in a sky suite with teenage son and friend in adjoining cabin.

Here are my questions, hope you can help. Thanks!

*Are there any links to packing lists for families? I thought rather than creating something new, to borrow from the great lists out there.

*Both my son and I are gluten intolerant. Will we have problems finding good things to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I'm guessing dinner will be ok but on other cruise ships, breakfast has been challenging.

*Will the teenage boys have fun? Any suggestions for what they may enjoy doing? Neither one of them are extraordinarily social or into girls (yet)

*Can we bring non-alcoholic beverages on board?

We are sailing on Solstice in July also, but without kids in our case, but we have teenage daughters and on our last cruise (RCCL) , they both took the scuba diving course that met everyday and ended in a dive and certification (Scuba, not open water). For our kids, it was a great way to keep them busy. Not sure if they offer it on Celebrity, but it sure was a great way for them to spend time.

About beverages, I know from reading on these boards, you can bring them, but for ease, I would think a soda card would be much easier.

Archived