New AG cabins on Jewel?

Micchi

We're cruising in November and while poking around the website today, I noticed that four cabins toward the rear of deck 11 have become AG mini-suites. I know those weren't there when we booked... not that we would have taken one, since we like to be mid-ship, but I'm curious as to what they are and why they've suddenly popped up. Are they unpopular AF cabins that are just being sold at a slightly reduced rate?

I booked an AG GTY on the Jewel. I thought the AG was just a GTY Mini-Suite. I did not see them when I booked. In fact I just noticed them a few days ago. :o

I just had my room assigned, and it is a AF Mini-Suite. It is toward the rear, but not too far back.

The AGs were always there. Much of the time NCL doesn't permit you to book them directly. They are held as GTY cabins for the mini suites. For whatever the reason, at times NCL will let you specfically book the AGs, not just through the GTY process.

Archived