Best Option for Faimly of 5 on Allure

I am looking to book a cruise on the Allure Of The Seas for my family of 5 (3 daughter ages 13,16 & 17). Is there a 1 cabin option, or would 2 connect cabins be better. Within the next few years, I will have 3 daughters in college, so I am looking for a low cost option here. We have been on 6 cruises and find we do not spend that much time in the cabin and just need it for sleeping for the most part. Our last cruise was 2 inside cabins on deck 9 on the Indy and that worked well.

I am looking to book a cruise on the Allure Of The Seas for my family of 5 (3 daughter ages 13,16 & 17). Is there a 1 cabin option, or would 2 connect cabins be better. Within the next few years, I will have 3 daughters in college, so I am looking for a low cost option here. We have been on 6 cruises and find we do not spend that much time in the cabin and just need it for sleeping for the most part. Our last cruise was 2 inside cabins on deck 9 on the Indy and that worked well.

I'm sorry but it seems to me that you already have answered your own question. You say you had 2 inside cabins and that worked well, so why are you looking for something different?? Two bathrooms is always better than all of you in one cabin.

Also in my opinion if you will have 3 daughters going to college and you are looking for low cost options, perhaps one of the most expensive ships is not a good choice.

Yikes, why a snippy response :confused:

We were looking into the same thing and there are regular staterooms on Allure that can accomodate all 5 of you, I think it would be very tight and so many girls sharing one bathroom might be a big challenge-but I just wanted you to know it is a low cost option. We too spend very little time in the room and don't mind tight sleeping quarters, I am undecided how to go, I have booked both a single balcony room for the 5 of us as well as a set of connecting rooms-I will drop one of the ressies closer to sailing when I see how the old budget shakes out. It is nice to at least have options though for a family of 5. Good luck with your decision and hope you have a blast on Allure!

Yikes, why a snippy response :confused:

We were looking into the same thing and there are regular staterooms on Allure that can accomodate all 5 of you, I think it would be very tight and so many girls sharing one bathroom might be a big challenge-but I just wanted you to know it is a low cost option. We too spend very little time in the room and don't mind tight sleeping quarters, I am undecided how to go, I have booked both a single balcony room for the 5 of us as well as a set of connecting rooms-I will drop one of the ressies closer to sailing when I see how the old budget shakes out. It is nice to at least have options though for a family of 5. Good luck with your decision and hope you have a blast on Allure!

If you are talking about my response, I am not being snippy, just truthful. He has already done 2 inside cabins and says that worked well for them, and truthfully an expensive ship like Allure is not the best choice if you say you want a low cost option. Just stating common sense.

Archived