XPress Pass

leepep

This is our first time sailing Celebrity- I printed the xpress pass and only see place for my signature...does my husband sign somewhere on this form or should I have printed a separate pass for him?

You will each need your own, showing your own passport number, etc.

Excuse me, but unless things have changed in the last few months, this is wrong. You only need on pass per cabin.

Assuming you and your husband will be in the same cabin and use the same "account" for expenses, you only need one.

Hope This Helps.

Since there is a post inferring you both need your own, and one post saying you only need one XpessPass for a SR (when using the same cc for your OnBoard charges), I chime in with what I know: you need only one Pass for a two if you ar sharing the room and charges.

Denny

Excuse me, but unless things have changed in the last few months, this is wrong. You only need on pass per cabin.

Assuming you and your husband will be in the same cabin and use the same "account" for expenses, you only need one.

Hope This Helps.

We got our passes for an Equinox cruise in June and we each have a pass in our own name.

I have tried several times and can only find one pass- it does include both of our names and is primarily to confirm our expense account...I hope that is all I need- it does not show passport info, etc.

Thanks for the help!

We've always received only one express pass for the two of us since they first started printing them.

I know that one of the purposes of the xpress pass is to authorize which passenger's on board account will be charged to which credit card. I'm guessing her that multiple xpress passes would only be required if the cabin occupants' charges went to separate credit cards because that would require them to check in separately at the ship with different cards instead of checking in together with one card. In other words I think it has more to do with accounting than admission.

This is our first time sailing Celebrity- I printed the xpress pass and only see place for my signature...does my husband sign somewhere on this form or should I have printed a separate pass for him?

Anyway when we sailed less than a month ago we got only ONE XPress pass for the 2 adults and 1 toddler (same family, same stateroom).

Then at check in we got three seapasses cards, one for each.

I have tried several times and can only find one pass- it does include both of our names and is primarily to confirm our expense account...I hope that is all I need- it does not show passport info, etc.

Thanks for the help!

From the Celebrity on-line check-in Guest Agreement section "If one guest selects all guests, only one signature is required on the Xpress Pass."

Archived