Creme Brulee anytime?

cmlmich

Make sure you go to the MDR when they are open for lunch, one day for the dessert they had a banana creme brulee OMG so damn good!!!!! It was propbably the best dessert on the ship... The best was my dessert sampler in the Normandie droooooolllllll!

Hey Sarah!!! How are you? That sounds heavenly, banana creme brulee. I wonder if they will have it on the Eclipse? I agree the dessert sampler in Normandie was awesome as well as the chocolate souffle!

Make sure you ask them to heat up the Creme Brulee -- otherwise it comes out cold, as it is prepared ahead of time. We found that out after the first order...

Uh, it's SUPPOSED to be served cold (except for the sugar crust which is "torched" at the last minute).

Hey Sarah!!! How are you? That sounds heavenly, banana creme brulee. I wonder if they will have it on the Eclipse? I agree the dessert sampler in Normandie was awesome as well as the chocolate souffle!

Hey Kat, you ready for the long weekend? I soooo am lol!

It really was good, I didnt think anything could top regular creme brulee. They served it w/ a scoop of ice cream too which made it even more decadent.

Archived