Oasis hump cabins???????

Hi All,

Does anyone know right off hand some of the cabin numbers for the hump cabins on Oasis??? I heard there is a WOW sale going on the next day or two and from what I've read on the boards WOW is the best time to book because of the OBC you get plus the 50% deposits. I wanna try a hump cabin and wondered if anyone has stayed in them and can give the cabin numbers so I can see if I can snag one.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

Does anyone know right off hand some of the cabin numbers for the hump cabins on Oasis??? I heard there is a WOW sale going on the next day or two and from what I've read on the boards WOW is the best time to book because of the OBC you get plus the 50% deposits. I wanna try a hump cabin and wondered if anyone has stayed in them and can give the cabin numbers so I can see if I can snag one.

Thanks in advance

If you have the ability to be on this website, you have the ability to be on Royal Caribbean's and look them up for yourself...nobody should have to do your work for you

Thanks to the poster that gave the tip of checking deck 6 and higher. To the poster who minced no words and basically said do it my @-#@ self, I was simply asking for a quick reference point since this a new and massive ship and I am trying to catch the sale before it ends tomorrow. I thought perhaps someone had already figured out such things as 'best cabins' 'best hump cabins' etc. You know, the kind of things cruise critic members are known to be helpful with. But don't worry, you will never have to worry about having to have my words grace your computer screen again since I seem to ask such asinine questions. I'll find a find a board that welcomes all questions no matter how silly they may seem to some.

Thanks to the poster that gave the tip of checking deck 6 and higher. To the poster who minced no words and basically said do it my @-#@ self, I was simply asking for a quick reference point since this a new and massive ship and I am trying to catch the sale before it ends tomorrow. I thought perhaps someone had already figured out such things as 'best cabins' 'best hump cabins' etc. You know, the kind of things cruise critic members are known to be helpful with. But don't worry, you will never have to worry about having to have my words grace your computer screen again since I seem to ask such asinine questions. I'll find a find a board that welcomes all questions no matter how silly they may seem to some.

Didn't mean to be rude, but who better to look them up then yourself...that is what I do

Thanks cruzingduo for restoring my faith that there are still helpful members on this board. :) So I see you really liked the hump cabin. See, this personal experience is something one can not get from an RCI deck plan. :) thanks again for the info and I will add that to my list.

Archived