Dream Oceanview Cabins

adelchamps

Hi,

I am going on a group cruise for a good friend on the Dream next March. Most of the core group going has already booked and choosen a room except one of our best friends. She desperately wants the largest oceanview room she can get in back or middle of boat. She hates the tight fit from a previous cruise on RCCL. It made her feel a bit closed in. A balcony is out.

My question is are there any suggestions. I tried researching a couple of rooms (1438,2450, 2464, 2468, 2470, 2495, 2493, 2489, 2485, 2477, or possibly one of spa oceanview on front of ship) that look bigger on the ship layout. No luck getting reviews and picture especially. She needs to book in next two weeks for group rate. Please help......I greatly appreciate your assitance. I will gladly give personal e-mail for anyone to send pictures and pros/cons of some of these rooms. Thanks again.

April

All OV rooms are the same. In fact all rooms of the same class are all the same size. OV rooms are a bit bigger than balcony rooms, seeing as how the room can take up the space where the balcony would be.

The only possible exception might be if there is a handicap-equipped room, but if your friend isn't handicapped then they shouldn't really request it (or expect to be moved if someone who is handicapped needs it)

• 1 year later...

This address is not working for me?

I love you. I have asked and asked folks privately and not gotten this. I had it and lost it when I reformatted.

Im so happy. I wanted that link for a month now.. seriously made my day.

Archived