Sky-5/31 Questions

Angie8264

This will be our second cruise with NCL and I can't wait. I was brave and booked inside guarantee. We ended up with Norway 0349. Anyone have pics of this room? Im also looking for reviews of anyone that has just recently sailed. What are the weather conditions, any posted dailys from the sky?

This will be our honeymoon cruise(married in Feb) Our first trip was a balcony room so we thought we would try an inside room this time. Who is the cruise director now? Matt Baker was the cruise director when we sailed the first time and he was great. Any info would be appreciated.

PS Can you order a normal size bottle of alcohol for the room?

This will be our second cruise with NCL and I can't wait. I was brave and booked inside guarantee. We ended up with Norway 0349. Anyone have pics of this room? Im also looking for reviews of anyone that has just recently sailed. What are the weather conditions, any posted dailys from the sky?

This will be our honeymoon cruise(married in Feb) Our first trip was a balcony room so we thought we would try an inside room this time. Who is the cruise director now? Matt Baker was the cruise director when we sailed the first time and he was great. Any info would be appreciated.

PS Can you order a normal size bottle of alcohol for the room?

Here's a link to my review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=66539

It is my understanding that Rob Sugar is the CD now (Matt was the CD for our cruise and Rob was the assitant). There are pictures of the inside cabins in my photo link in my signature section, but we stayed in a superior inside and I believe 0349 is a regular inside (not sure of the difference). If you search for "bar setup" you might find details about ordering a bottle, but I understand it must be done before you get onboard. Have a great cruise!

Archived