With BV no longer what to smuggle in?

ljs7

Planned to purchase several bottles through BV for our cruise. Since this is no longer being allowed I want people's best suggestions for bottles to smuggle booze in and the best way to get the taste of the original contents of the bottle out! Also where should these bottle be placed?

Planned to purchase several bottles through BV for our cruise. Since this is no longer being allowed I want people's best suggestions for bottles to smuggle booze in and the best way to get the taste of the original contents of the bottle out! Also where should these bottle be placed?

I'm going to wear a big top hat, about 18 iches tall to hide my bottle I'm bringing on. :D

Look up the countless threads on this subject.. For real.. I am all for smuggling if people have to do it, may do it myself now, but really, this may or may not be the reason for them stopping all sale of liquor on Bon Voyage.. :cool:

I agree with all the non-smugglers when they tell all of the smugglers to just shut up about it.. If you have done it, so have a thousand others before you and so on, no need to brag.. Don't share how you did it, don't ask others to share about it.. ;)

Don't share how you did it, don't ask others to share about it.. ;)

AGREED! In the cat and mouse game that is smuggling you should never give your secrets away. There is enough information out there to get the job done. A simple google search for smuggle alcohol will return ideas for getting your drink of choice into concerts, sporting events, etc. (I still think the WineRack and BeerBelly are hysterical). The trick is to be creative and to stay ahead of the authority who is trying to prevent you from being successful.

Every time you post..."Hey, I bought a pack of water, emptied some out, and then filled them with vodka and glued the rings back on"....eventually they will get the idea. Now employees are shaking water bottles that come through security as vodka has a different viscosity and doesn't bubble like water leading to confiscations.

I am not condoning or condemning smuggling and piracy, simply stating that if you want to play the game...play it smart, don't give your opponent the details of how to catch you.

Look up the countless threads on this subject.. For real.. I am all for smuggling if people have to do it, may do it myself now, but really, this may or may not be the reason for them stopping all sale of liquor on Bon Voyage.. :cool:

I agree with all the non-smugglers when they tell all of the smugglers to just shut up about it.. If you have done it, so have a thousand others before you and so on, no need to brag.. Don't share how you did it, don't ask others to share about it.. ;)

So Ava..you don't like my idea about the top hat? I'm thinking I could dress up as Dr. Suess's Cat in the Hat or the Mad Hatter.... it would throw them way off. Or maybe just were my Tuxedo on Embarkation day :rolleyes:

The xray machines can see thru whichever smuggling bottle you choose, so pick any one ..its a lottery. Nothing will hide your liquor from the xray machines. they can tell its booze from the color on the xray machines. I asked someone who worked it and putting a rum runner into a cowboy boot, she assures me they can see liquid even thru the leather cowboy boot. Id just use a water bottle and take my chances.

The best one I've read is to put you drink in a colostomy bag and attach it to your side. The booze police seem reluctant to sniff the liquid to make sure its what you say it is.

The best one I've read is to put you drink in a colostomy bag and attach it to your side. The booze police seem reluctant to sniff the liquid to make sure its what you say it is.

Rum Runner with a tube stuck in your belly button or some other orifice.:p

So Ava..you don't like my idea about the top hat? I'm thinking I could dress up as Dr. Suess's Cat in the Hat or the Mad Hatter.... it would throw them way off. Or maybe just were my Tuxedo on Embarkation day :rolleyes:

Well....:rolleyes:

Me thinks it will not work so the worst you can do is come back here to tell everyone not to try it.. :D

I WAS patted down this last cruise, to make sure I didnt have any rum runners or stuff hidden in my pockets.

Iv never been patted down before after going thru the xray machine. I was kinda surprised to feel someone touching me when I hadnt expected it.

I WAS patted down this last cruise, to make sure I didnt have any rum runners or stuff hidden in my pockets.

Iv never been patted down before after going thru the xray machine. I was kinda surprised to feel someone touching me when I hadnt expected it.

Use the new Wine Rack, and DARE them to touch you there ~~!!~~

wine.jpgwine1.gif

Archived