Booking and Balcony Availability

CBussey64

Just wondering, due to financial constraints can't really book a cruise early this time; hubs and I are hoping to go in November and I will have the cash freed up by the end of August ... are our chances of getting an unobstructed balcony pretty good that close to November? We are hoping to go to St. Maarten. Thanks in advance.

Just wondering, due to financial constraints can't really book a cruise early this time; hubs and I are hoping to go in November and I will have the cash freed up by the end of August ... are our chances of getting an unobstructed balcony pretty good that close to November? We are hoping to go to St. Maarten. Thanks in advance.

If not looking to book over thanksgiving holiday... probably a decent chance that balconies will be available, but of course there is always a chance there may not be any by the time you are financially ready to book..... My Crystal Ball says..... Cannot give specific answer at this time !

What ship?? Many fantasy class ships dont have balconys, so when it shows n/a its because there never were any. You have to get a suite if you want a balcony on those ships. Yep, at the prices for suites, often available last minute.

Since only spirit class ships (very few) have obstructed balconys .... your chances of gettign a non obstructed balcony are very high, since thats your only choice for almost all Carnival ships.

Archived