Review of Voyager May 2-9 2010 cruise - it's a long one

Thanks for the detailed post. It helped as we are set to sail June 27 on Voyager from Barcelona. I was trying to find out the first formal night and you addressed that(it is almost impossible to find out ahead of time-who figures) We like to dance and I was wondering if you noticed what the different venues were for more formal type dancing. We did a Baltic last year and NCL had quite a few venues and it seemed 80% of the dancers were european. We also have private tours booked and I believe it is the only way to go. Give the Baltics a try-it was amazing! Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you Bill and Marie - very nice review.

Is crossing my fingers, that we would not have any flight troubles, when we are going on cruise next month. But we are so lucky, that if everything goes bad - it is just 19 hours drive by car to get either to or from Venice:p

Almost forgot, here is a link to the pictures we took during the trip. I hope you enjoy them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/pcwalton99

Folks a very fun reading and viewing review. Brought back some good memories of our stay in Barcelona at the Hotel Continental Palaceta (The Pink Palace) and our time on RCL Voyager Of The Seas 15 Day T/A. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Hi PC Walton1,

Great posting! Sounds like you had a blast on the cruise itself. I have a couple questions if you don't mind. In Civitavecchia, what time was your group allowed to leave the ship? And it looks like you had great luck with RomeInLimo, is that correct? I have a group of 8 and we are looking for alternatives to ship excursions.

Thank you

Hi PC Walton1,

Great posting! Sounds like you had a blast on the cruise itself. I have a couple questions if you don't mind. In Civitavecchia, what time was your group allowed to leave the ship? And it looks like you had great luck with RomeInLimo, is that correct? I have a group of 8 and we are looking for alternatives to ship excursions.

Thank you

We were delayed in that port till 8am cause there were 10 other ships and we were last in line. So we stayed out on the beach a little longer. Romeinlimos was great.

Lovely review, brought it all back to me. we also stayed at the Palecete Continental in the main room of the Dinning room,wow it was awesome. i agree private guides were the way to go. i'm glad i listened to my friends here on CC for that advice and much more

Thanks for the detailed post. It helped as we are set to sail June 27 on Voyager from Barcelona. I was trying to find out the first formal night and you addressed that(it is almost impossible to find out ahead of time-who figures) We like to dance and I was wondering if you noticed what the different venues were for more formal type dancing. We did a Baltic last year and NCL had quite a few venues and it seemed 80% of the dancers were european. We also have private tours booked and I believe it is the only way to go. Give the Baltics a try-it was amazing! Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry i am not a dancer so we did not look for those areas. On formal night I did see some couples dancing in the Champagne lounge which looked to be fun. Shame i have two left feet when it comes to dancing :o

If you have it in a word document could you send it to me. I would love to put it on my web web site with your permission. Thanks Greg

Hi Greg,

Sorry I did not see this earlier. I have it on Word at home. I will send it tonight.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I did not see this last month, you still looking for a copy?

Yes, would love to have a copy of you wonderful review.

Two ways to get it.

One, email word doc.

Two, go to the http://www.texaspepper.net/smfboard/index.php link and register and you could post it under your name on the travel board. That is the quickest and you'll get credit for the review.

Thanks.

Archived