Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

Last year when we were on the World Cruise, the ship's photographers actually went ashore while we were transitting the Panama Canal and took video and photographs of the ship passing through.

Thanks to Cruise Critic, we knew about the secret doors and viewed the transit from the front of the ship where there weren't many people. We have a great photo showing how the ship just fits with approximately 20 inches each side and as I was wearing a red T-shirt, you can see us as well. A lovely souvenir!

Joanne, i am at work so cant post the link but if you log into youtube and type in Dawn Princess Panama canal, i am almost certain there is time lapse footage of the ship doing the canal...(i actually think its just the screen captures of the webcam edited together and made into a film) Still really interesting. :)

cazz i remember seeing that before ... made me feel sea sick in fast motion.... and dodging all the other boats LOL

joanne

Even on a world cruise you can't escape voting at the upcoming election, as quoted on one of the blogs:

Princess Cruises has made some arrangements for us with regard to voting in the election that has been called for Saturday, 21 August. We had to fill in a postal Vote Application form and have it witnessed and dated with the same date by both the witness and the applicant. These forms were to be couriered from Curaçao to the Australian consulate in Los Angeles, where they will be processed and the ballot papers prepared. We should get the ballot papers when we are in Los Angeles.

Archived