Early Saver ?

ljs7

We're not allowed to mention other websites here. You can look at other sites though. Just make sure you have the final price shown before you think you're getting a better deal than Carnival. Sometimes they throw things into the final total that make them higher and therefore ineligible.

I know when I was looking for info on military rates, I simply Googled military rate cruises and the first website that came up gave me the info that I needed (and a $320 OBC with Carnival after they approved my ES form).

For those of you who have booked with early saver, do you look for price reductions only on Carnival's web site or do you check other sites and if so which ones?

For Early Saver price protection Carnival only matches Carnival-advertised fares, as stated in the Early Saver Terms and cCnditions.

If you're Price Matching with a Military Rate, you'll need to Google terms like "Carnival Military Rate" or Carnival Military discount" and you should run across one of several sites that displays Militqary Rates - the Military option will appear later in the SEARCH options on those pages. The rates you find will be Carnival's rate - you can then call Carnival to confirm if you do find a lower Military Rate.

ken

No sites can advertise a lower price, so all TA sites should be exactly the same. If you find a lower price elsewhere, it should be a Carnival price, that perhaps you are not seeing.

I had issues with a cruise I just booked, one TA site showed a Texas rate, my PVP said the senior rate was the same price (she booked it so I know the price had to be correct, the one I did last minute last week).

Neither of those rates showed up on the Carnival site, (and yes they were Carnival rates) and I was checking boxes and looking and scratching my head.

Take this as a warning ... I check several TAs sites which are easier to look at. One just shows the rate at a glance and will say Texas rate ...but doesnt show cabins. If I need to dig deeper, I will look at a TA site that shows cabins. ..then I will look on Carnival and try to get to the same rate. ALL ADVERTISED rates should be the same.

Archived