Bye for now

Rebel Rouser

Oh, DH doesn't need any clothes, he's a secret squirreler. I went in his wardrobe a while ago and found piles of clothes he's never worn and yet he still refuses to send the old stuff to the charity shop. His clothes should last until he's 100 at this rate, :D:D.

How's your son after his illness, hope it's under control now. Right off to Morrisons for some grub (low fat of course!!:eek:). Must not waiver now.

Jan

Oh, DH doesn't need any clothes, he's a secret squirreler. I went in his wardrobe a while ago and found piles of clothes he's never worn and yet he still refuses to send the old stuff to the charity shop. His clothes should last until he's 100 at this rate, :D:D.

How's your son after his illness, hope it's under control now. Right off to Morrisons for some grub (low fat of course!!:eek:). Must not waiver now.

Jan

Have you seen post 50 above? :D

Much better thanks, full of beans now they've stabilised him on the medication. It won't go away, but at least they can keep it sorted and if he has a flare up they can increase the medication to sort it.

Berwyn

Have you seen post 50 above? :D

Berwyn

you little sneek :p

Long story short story, last Easter I lost my nephew (15) and the week before last I lost a good friend (53) so much stress but I am ok now..it did get me down for a while but am ok ;)

Welcome back,

Really sorry to hear about them it's too young to go, especially your nephew.

bad enough when they're elderly.

To more cheerful matters, I see you've got your tickets.

How come everyone gets them so early and we were last minute about 5 days before.

BTW you spell sneek sneak :D

Berwyn

I'm not peeking..honest :o

Yes you are!!:):). Welcome back, I knew you couldn't resist for a whole 6 weeks, lol.:D:D Had an idea it was because of your loss.

Jan

I'm not peeking..honest :o

Hi RR! That brought a smile to my face!! No wonder you were stressed out. But great to read your comments again. You were missed. I'll be back from IE before you go. Can't believe how the time has flown by. Hope you continue to peek!! :D

Mo.

Archived