Cruise Director Henny? (Asst Cd?)

I read on John Heald's blog that he will be leaving Fantasy when my sailing begins (June 5th) and Henny (did I get that right) will be there until Risa Barnes steps in for July sailings. Does anyone have any experience with Henny? I tried to do a search for him but ended up with some strange choices for threads dating back to 2005 with no mention of Henny. MEH! :rolleyes:

I never really paid attention to CD's until I got into this site like I have. I have learned and am learning so much its almost overwhelming. :p

"Well I can see why you love the Carnival Fantasy so much because here I am now and having a great time with the people of Charleston. Henny is here with me now and in fact he will be taking over as Cruise Director when I leave and before Risa Barnes returns to the ship. He is going to do a great job." --John Heald's Blog

Hennie is an ACD that will be covering for Risa until the end of June or first part of July.

I believe this will start him on his one year as "acting" CD (which is required before becoming a permanent CD).

We have cruised with him twice. Once as a social host and last week as ACD.

We have never sailed with him as a CD.

I read on John Heald's blog that he will be leaving Fantasy when my sailing begins (June 5th) and Henny (did I get that right) will be there until Risa Barnes steps in for July sailings. Does anyone have any experience with Henny? I tried to do a search for him but ended up with some strange choices for threads dating back to 2005 with no mention of Henny. MEH! :rolleyes:

I never really paid attention to CD's until I got into this site like I have. I have learned and am learning so much its almost overwhelming. :p

"Well I can see why you love the Carnival Fantasy so much because here I am now and having a great time with the people of Charleston. Henny is here with me now and in fact he will be taking over as Cruise Director when I leave and before Risa Barnes returns to the ship. He is going to do a great job." --John Heald's Blog

We had Hennie as ACD on the Carnival Fantasy twice this year. He is very funny and very good with people. One time we asked him to take pictures of us with the social hosts, which he did. But when we looked at the pictures later he had taken a few of himself with funny expressions on his face. We laughed so hard. I"m glad he did that. Lynda

Hennie is from South Africa and we had him as an asst. CD on the Fantasy a couple times. He is hilarious and we felt that he should have been a full time CD long ago. I would love to cruise on a ship with him again.

Archived