Sea Princess 3rd/4th person cabins?

Samantha94

Samantha: So glad it all worked out for you. The Celebrity cruise will be wonderful for you and your family. Just having all their family in one cabin, comfortably, will be such a bonus.

Have a wonderful cruise. I'm so glad you asked the question also.

Samantha: So glad it all worked out for you. The Celebrity cruise will be wonderful for you and your family. Just having all their family in one cabin, comfortably, will be such a bonus.

Have a wonderful cruise. I'm so glad you asked the question also.

Exactly! That is what Cruise Critic is for... to be able to do research before you spend your hard-earned money on a cruise that may not be right for you.

Enjoy the cruise on Celebrity!

No midships Baja deck insides or balconies (Cats. I and BB respectively) showed open when I checked availability but by putting in exact cabin numbers, I found B542 (inside) and B540 (balcony) available. There were lots of choices in those categories on Aloha Deck, however. Hope this helps a little. Good luck!

Thank you so much. At least we know there are still cabins available. Hopefully, the UK costs should be released by mid June and we'll be able to book. Many thanks for your trouble.

Archived