Rccl offline!!!!!!

Does anyone know when RCL are coming back online ? I have been trying all day but no luck. I am in Australia and I am not having any luck with the AUS or US site:confused: I desperately want a price as the WOW Promo ends here on Tuesday the 25th:eek:

Does anyone know when RCL are coming back online ? I have been trying all day but no luck. I am in Australia and I am not having any luck with the AUS or US site:confused: I desperately want a price as the WOW Promo ends here on Tuesday the 25th:eek:

They normally get it up and running again on Sundays after a couple of hours downtime. Never been later than about 6am Miami time.

I guess that it is taking longer due to processing the WOW sale in US earlier in the week.

With the AUD back down at moment, bottom line pricing with tax, grats and CC fees was very comparable before site was pulled down.. So booking the Ozzie WOW will be a good option for you.. Just hope for you that they are not already adjusting Ozzie pricing to counteract the $$$.

Okay another question. What is the AUS reduced deposit amount ? On the US site the reduced deposit is only $225 pp for Voyager of the seas Transatlantic Barcelona to Louisiana. But I have noticed in Aus the deposits are much larger. :confused: Why we ask ? Who knows. :eek:

Okay another question. What is the AUS reduced deposit amount ? On the US site the reduced deposit is only $225 pp for Voyager of the seas Transatlantic Barcelona to Louisiana. But I have noticed in Aus the deposits are much larger. :confused: Why we ask ? Who knows. :eek:

MMMM???? Dunno.. Note that I cant find what "normal" Oz dep is..

We have a USA Address and always book thru USA. Deposits are always USD450 ea for cruises of that length .. Therefore with WOW its 450USD for 2...

We are actually booked for similar TA 16 DAY From Rome to Texas on Mariner O S OCT 2011, in ther American WOW AT 450 FOR 2 .

The Ozzie price is good!!

I suspect it will be similar - officially the offer is 50% off rather than a specific amount.

It's actually lower here than in the US after they reduced deposit amounts late last year. For example, for the majority of their Australian cruises, the deposit is AU$400 a person if booking locally, vs US$450 under US booking conditions. The WOW sale is half for both these amounts.

We are looking at the Lge Ocean view. $2007AUD for the 2 of us. No bad:) Yeh RCCL is back on line. I would book online but it says in the flyer that it would not recognise the 50% reduced deposit. So I will ring our local TA who is a recognised RCCL rep and get them to do it. Thank you all for your help.;)

I often forget that Royal Caribbean also have their website in other countries. I think its awesome that at the same time I am posting here someone thousands of miles away across the ocean is also doing the same thing.

Archived