What do you wear on the FlowRider?

Any women who use the flow rider, what have you worn?? I've heard lots of stories of tops (and bottoms) flying off... so I'm thinking about what I should wear?

I have a one piece, but my large ladies will surely make an appearence, so will a regular t-shirt overtop do?

Last Oct. I sat for about 30 minutes watching people on Flowrider. If you're a woman, definitely shorts and a t-shirt over your bathing suit! Some women gave quite a show - top and bottom!

Last Oct. I sat for about 30 minutes watching people on Flowrider. If you're a woman, definitely shorts and a t-shirt over your bathing suit! Some women gave quite a show - top and bottom!

Well if I can't find DBF I know where he'll be!!! Haha ;)

I think that is why so many like to watch...LOL...I wore my suit with a top over. Once I had my Rash shirt, another time just a t-shirt. I wouldnt try without! The water is very strong. :D

I've been on the flowrider and you must have on a one piece with somesort of Tshirt to cover "the girls." Also, board shorts (tied very very tightly - I've seen guys partially lose bottoms too) with rash shirt would be great. I didn't have them but really thought about buying them before our lesson.

Good luck and have fun.

I've been on the flowrider and you must have on a one piece with somesort of Tshirt to cover "the girls." Also, board shorts (tied very very tightly - I've seen guys partially lose bottoms too) with rash shirt would be great. I didn't have them but really thought about buying them before our lesson.

Good luck and have fun.

I agree with you!

My cousins were on board recently and a woman lost both her top and bikini bottom on the Flo Rider. She had one of those tube-like tops that wound up around her neck, and she "forgot" to double tie the strings on the bottom. I heard there were some pretty big whoops and hollers on that one.

I LOVED Flowrider on our Freedom OTS cruise 2 weeks ago, but saw many "wardrobe malfunctions" during the week.

I wore a rashie over my bikini for boogie boarding, and for stand up surfing I wore a pair of boardies as well.

A tight fitting high neck T shirt is the best bet - I saw one girl wearing a V neck T shirt, which once it got wet & baggy was next to useless! Also, a lady with just a vest (I think you'd call it a "tank" in the US) on top of her bikini gave everyone a good flash!

Lots of men were wearing rashies too - bear in mind you may be stood out in full sun in a long line waiting for your turn, so keeping covered up is a good idea to avoid getting burnt. Guys, keep that string tied tight on your shorts! There was quite a lot of unattractive bum crack on show too (sorry, TMI!)

Ladies, if you intend to go on Flowrider, don't bother spend a whole load of cash on a pedicure before hand - the water literally blasts your toe nail polish right off. Bring some remover pads & a spare bottle of polish too.

• 1 month later...

If you're concerned about "flashing", then wear a t-shirt and board shorts.....they won't come off in the force of the water.

It's a popular place to "people watch" because of the potential for nudity.

• 1 month later...

Archived