Check in on Millie for August cruise (timing?)

macdaman

First time cruisers booked on an Alaskan cruise in August on Celebrity Millennium. Have seen a few messages about check in and getting luggage tags, etc.. One message thread suggested they ran out of luggage tags and the cruisers were going to have to get them from the porter at embarkation.

When should I do all the paperwork? When should I expect the luggage tags and air tickets?

First time cruisers booked on an Alaskan cruise in August on Celebrity Millennium. Have seen a few messages about check in and getting luggage tags, etc.. One message thread suggested they ran out of luggage tags and the cruisers were going to have to get them from the porter at embarkation.

When should I do all the paperwork? When should I expect the luggage tags and air tickets?

You need to post on the Celebrity board. It's been four years since I sailed X, and in that time most cruise lines are going to online check inonly, don't send docs and luggage tags any more. You fill out the stuff online and print out your own luggage tags.

I suspect many people new to CC think that those Cruise Line links at the top of the board are to the websites of the cruise lines, but they are to forums where people discuss and ask questions about each line. If you post on the Celebrity forum, you will get more answers than here. EM

Archived