Are changes coming to the C&A Program

There has been allot of gossip about changes coming and there is always a little truth to rumors. I had a question. If they raise the Diamond + from 24 credits to 50 credits lets say, and I am now a D+ will they keep my status as D+ or will I go back to Diamond or some other level that they decide to make. I will be honest, if we dont get to keep our D+, I will without a doubt sail with other lines since RCI has no loyalty to me for being loyal to them since my first cruise to current. I would like to think if I am D+ I will be after the changes. :rolleyes:

RCI doesn't care about speculation..When they decide to make the change ...It is what it is..What you do will be your decision..I'm afraid it won't matter to them at all..Hasn't that been the case with the recent changes to the CL..and sales that are mainly aimed at attracting new cruisers..Enjoy what ever cruiseline you decide will give you the best value and itinerary for your $$....

Archived