Just back from the Journey May 16-23 sailing

lkmamom

I could follow the link on this thread to Wookeef's review but when I go to the Azamara member reviews I am not finding it - either as a recent review or one that was posted 4/09!? Where is the main access to it? thanks!

Same with me Sue. Wookeef, we would love to read your review. Sigh, I am still trying to work on mine. Family coming in and out all weekend. My goal is to finish it by Tuesday :)

Linda

I could follow the link on this thread to Wookeef's review but when I go to the Azamara member reviews I am not finding it - either as a recent review or one that was posted 4/09!? Where is the main access to it? thanks!

Let me see...it was there yesterday.

try this link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=67565

it is there under Journey reviews. Bon Chance

Yes I found it in the reviews but way down the list since it is dated 5/09 - in some ways it does seem like life is a long ways away from those lovely days on the ship, doesn't it! But thanks for the review Wookeef and your port review on Bodrum is very helpful too.

Yes I found it in the reviews but way down the list since it is dated 5/09 - in some ways it does seem like life is a long ways away from those lovely days on the ship, doesn't it! But thanks for the review Wookeef and your port review on Bodrum is very helpful too.

Yes, I noticed the May, 2009 date also. Is that a misprint, or was the cruise taken May, 2009?

WooKeef, thanks for posting the cruise and port reviews I can confirm that we all enjoyed the ship having been onboard for the first week from Venice to Athens. I have also posted a very positive comment on this forum.

I think that we should try and get the date corrected on your review as I am sure that many people will take special notice of a 2010 review post the Azamara Club changes.

Could our Cruise Host Andy please try and get the dates adjusted.

WooKeef, thanks for posting the cruise and port reviews I can confirm that we all enjoyed the ship having been onboard for the first week from Venice to Athens. I have also posted a very positive comment on this forum.

I think that we should try and get the date corrected on your review as I am sure that many people will take special notice of a 2010 review post the Azamara Club changes.

Could our Cruise Host Andy please try and get the dates adjusted.

OMG! thanks for catching this! I am certain it is a misprint...or the drop down slipped when I put the year in most likely. My computer seems to have a mind of it's own some days;). Andy, I hope you can get this fixed.

If you are looking for a negative review, move on. We were on our 14th cruise, mostly Celebrity, so we are used to being pampered. This cruise was beyond fabulous in every way. There is a genuine warmth to the service. The food was outstanding in every restaurant. The buffet had a lot of people during dinner because the food was so good. The captain is very personable. The new CD will be fine and is very talented. Kelsey, Activity Manager, is leaving or has left and Eric a member of her staff and the magician will take her place. She will be missed. The was just a perfect cruise in every way. In fact, while on board we cancelled two weeks on Celebrity and booked a 12-day on Journey next March. The CC Hostess, Nathalia, was really, really nice. Okay, I won't bore you any more. Just gushing through my jet lag. Any specific questions, just fire away. We are new loyal Azamara fans.

Jennie

Ditto for the Journey in every way. We too just moved a Solstice Caribbean to an Azamara Caribbean this December. There is something very, very special about Azamara crew, food, size, itinerary, daily wine......just the best.

Ditto for the Journey in every way. We too just moved a Solstice Caribbean to an Azamara Caribbean this December. There is something very, very special about Azamara crew, food, size, itinerary, daily wine......just the best.

I definitely will be sailing Azamara again...worth every single dime. It will have to wait a few years. Going to Africa for a Safari next spring...so sticking to land for a while.

Going to Africa for a Safari next spring...so sticking to land for a while.

Sorry to go OT. But who are you going to Africa with? My DH wants to do this but only with A & K (we used them in Antarctica) in their luxury tents, so we need to win the lottery :)

Sorry to go OT. But who are you going to Africa with? My DH wants to do this but only with A & K (we used them in Antarctica) in their luxury tents, so we need to win the lottery :)

We are organizing our own since my husband is going to Botwana for a work trip in april..We have found the resort we wish to stay in, but not locked in the plans yet. I have heard great things about A&K...if you can do it I would say go for it.

I definitely will be sailing Azamara again...worth every single dime.

Happy to hear this!

I know you had a few concerns before your departure,

so I'm glad that you had such wonderful experience!

Just booked our 2011 land trip for DH and myself..tried to route us through Paris on Air France...but Air France isn't

coughing up any frequent flier seats next March, April or May through the Delta program...

I'm bummed that I won't get my stopover in Paris!

K.

Happy to hear this!

I know you had a few concerns before your departure,

so I'm glad that you had such wonderful experience!

Just booked our 2011 land trip for DH and myself..tried to route us through Paris on Air France...but Air France isn't

coughing up any frequent flier seats next March, April or May through the Delta program...

I'm bummed that I won't get my stopover in Paris!

K.

That is too bad! I guess you are just going to have to plan a long weekend visit just to see Paris! I love France, but just not a city person, so the city can be trying to live in at times. Great place to visit though.

Yes, I had some concerns but the crew of Journey are so fabulous that there is no way I could hold them accountable for my corporate concerns. I think that they (Azamara) is in the sink or swim mode. I think they can pull through if people just get on the ships and see what a dream it is.

Archived