Carnival Cruise Genie

Talli

It's your obligation to notify Carnival regarding price drops. They don't watch it for you. A travel agent should watch for you but you still have to watch or you will never know for sure that they are looking out for you. I prefer booking directly through Carnival. I then watch it through the carnival cruise Genie and by checking myself. Although it can be a pain I have found it to be worthwhile

I got my first price drop 2 days ago! Carnival Cruise Genie did email me this, and I called my TA, she saw the drop and took care of it immediately. I received a new invoice within 15 minutes of the phone call showing the OBC! So happy even though it was only $20 pp.

I just signed up for this, It took a minute for me to figure out how to watch a cruise, but I got it. Now I will cross my fingers to see what happens.....

Be patient with it my drops didn't start coming until we were three months out. I still check a couple times a week my self but both drops I got were when the carnival cruise Genie emailed me. Good luck.

Booked Christmas cruise the end of May

price never changed

registered with price watch site last week

first e-mail on price drop came day before yesterday

$120 per person savings

waiting for confirmation from Carnival

ive never heard of that one.....I always used another one that worked great...

Which one did you use? I find it hard to check myself a couple of times a day.; so any help would be appreciated. THanks

I got the email last night that my Legend New Year's cruise dropped $30/pp. Thanks Cruise Genie!!!

New to Carnival, not sure what to do if my cruise does drop. I'm registered with Cruise Genie for upcoming cruises. If I do get a price job (please, oh please!), do I contact my pvp at carnival? One fare is paid in full and the other is tentative, but we have a deposit in. Didn't book an ES. Thanks. :)

Scott, thanks for setting up the site and sharing so generously.

I wondered if it was possible to watch military rates as well as past guest and 55+? I have a website URL you could use to watch them, if you're interested and it's possible. Contact me in email below.

Archived