Your time = no waiter show?

bellazoemom

Oh, there's still a show. We got it 4 nights out of 7......not that it's something we look forward too, but if you do anytime dining won't make you miss out. They did one with that "apple bottom jeans" song, out little five foot nothin Thai waiter was droppin it low, a disturbing image!

Bummer! We are signed up for Anytime Dining in December, but I never thought about not seeing the wait staff do their "thang." That might be a deal breaker... :(

LOL, I am thinking it may be a good thing for my family to change and not have to watch the waiters. They are busy enough and having to do this seems almost cruel to me LOL

I rather not have a "show" but if they do one, so be it.

I accept the fact that I'm in the minority here, but I would be absolutely thrilled to NOT be subjected to the wait staff's song and dance routines...

Actually, reading the responses here, I don't think you're in the minority. There are just as many posts in favor as there are against. Maybe we should conduct a poll....

Perhaps if I had Anytime Dining and arrived just after the early seating "show" was over I could be finished and gone before the late show begins ... hmmmmmmm ....

And that's exactly what we've done on the last two cruises. If you show up at the MDR somtime around 7:30pm, you won't see ONE dancing waiter during the entire cruise.

We haven't enjoyed dinner on a cruise ship as much as we have on the last two cruises! Not having the dancing waiters really adds a notch of elegance to our evenings onboard! Makes me feel I'm at a real restaurant and not at Chuck E' Cheese or TGI Friday's

Dang lighten up a little.

I never knew a cruise was supposed to be such a

serious and somber occasion.

If I dreaded so many things that that do to add a little life

no matter how silly or stupid many people consider it to be

then I think I would definitely consider another cruiseline or

maybe a nice quiet retirement home.:rolleyes:

Dang lighten up a little.

I never knew a cruise was supposed to be such a

serious and somber occasion.

If I dreaded so many things that that do to add a little life

no matter how silly or stupid many people consider it to be

then I think I would definitely consider another cruiseline or

maybe a nice quiet retirement home.:rolleyes:

Rather than "serious and somber", think "elegant and refined". Oh wait..this is a CARNIVAL board. Never mind.

We haven't enjoyed dinner on a cruise ship as much as we have on the last two cruises! Not having the dancing waiters really adds a notch of elegance to our evenings onboard! Makes me feel I'm at a real restaurant and not at Chuck E' Cheese or TGI Friday's

Well except for the 300 pound guy in coveralls, wifebeater and John Deere hat at the next table. :cool:

Archived