The Pride

Cool Waters

Hi,

I am trying to plan a family vacation for the summer of 2011 but the carnival website is not showing any cruises past April 2011 for the port of Baltimore. Does anyone know if they will be sailing out of this port next summer. And does it usually take this long to post the summer cruises?

I hope they change it up. We are doing Nassau, Freeport and Port Canaveral this summer and really do not want to do that again. Would love the Grand Turk, Half Moon Key itinerary to stay though...I could cruise that over and over. It is just so nice sailing from close to home.

Several east coast port schedules have not been posted yet past Apr 2011. (Baltimore and NY for example). I doubt Pride will go exclusively to Bermuda unless they add another ship for the Caribbean (which has been hinted at on here). We'll be on Pride in Nov to PC and the Bahamas. What I'd like to see is an itinerary to a couple of other ports in the Caribbean for a little diversity.

I know their doing several sailings from NYC to Bermuda, Baltimore to Bda and Charleston to BDA.

It's our favorite Island so we're thrilled as we love carnival.

Several east coast port schedules have not been posted yet past Apr 2011. (Baltimore and NY for example). I doubt Pride will go exclusively to Bermuda unless they add another ship for the Caribbean (which has been hinted at on here). We'll be on Pride in Nov to PC and the Bahamas. What I'd like to see is an itinerary to a couple of other ports in the Caribbean for a little diversity.

From what I understand from my PVP, they are just adding a few Bermuda sailings. Besides the one(s) currently showing, I think there is one in September and one in October, not sure of the dates, though. We are sailing the Half Moon Cay, Freeport one in September and plan on booking the October Bermuda sailing for 2011. I told him to let us know as soon as they are available to book.

Archived