which beach on seven mile??

stingray13

trying to decide on what area of beach to go to on seven mile........ what is the distance between Sea Grape and the Royal Palms???? just want a beach day on a nice beach,able to swim,have a drink...... still not sure of the difference between the two of these beach areas.....

trying to decide on what area of beach to go to on seven mile........ what is the distance between Sea Grape and the Royal Palms???? just want a beach day on a nice beach,able to swim,have a drink...... still not sure of the difference between the two of these beach areas.....

Sea Grape is about 5-10 minutes or so further from the port area than Royal Palms. Other than that, the only differences are the names of the restaurants, rental places, etc. :D The beach, the facilities and the offerings are almost identical, IMO...

Day passes ($10/person) are available at the Marriott Resort on Seven Mile Beach.

We were there last Wednesday - I would highly recommend it. Use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, pool, bar with lunch service on the beach.

Red Sail is there with Jet Skiis & Parasailing.

Took public bus over & taxi back to pier.

Day passes ($10/person) are available at the Marriott Resort on Seven Mile Beach.

We were there last Wednesday - I would highly recommend it. Use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, pool, bar with lunch service on the beach.

What time were you in Grand Cayman, we will be their on the Carnival Inspiration from 7 am to 2 pm, Grand Cayman time, is this too early to go to a beach, since we will probably need to leave by 12:30 pm, in order to get back to our ship in time. I was possible thinking of doing Carnival's stingray and rum point beach excursion, that way we would do two things instead of one.

Thanks in advance.

Was there much beach there? We were at the Marriott about ten years ago and almost the entire beach had been lost to erosion.

• 2 weeks later...

Silly question, but which bus (head sign) did you take to get there? Also, how much was taxi fare and bus fare? Thanks!

Archived