Carnival Valor Bronx Bar

AJ Cruiser

hahahaha ...Ironically DH and I have already been talking about how we are going to keep up with the Rays this next week. :) If they don't show baseball we will be getting a small internet package to check scores.

We don't board untill the 20th, please advise upon your return. I am the DW of AJCruiser, and I am hoping that they do show Baseball so we have a nice cruise. The withdrawals that he suffers is almost unbearable (for me)! LOL:)

Along the same lines.... does anyone know if they broadcast on embarkation day while still in POM? We are sailing in Oct and would like to catch a glimpse of the Packer game after we board....what could be better than a DOD and a little football...life is good

Along the same lines.... does anyone know if they broadcast on embarkation day while still in POM? We are sailing in Oct and would like to catch a glimpse of the Packer game after we board....what could be better than a DOD and a little football...life is good

ya know-- that could be touchy. What you want to do is check the Denver Stations to see what games are being shown.

Not all games are shown--- and mostly the games that are nationally shown will be on the tv onboard.

Last October we were on the Valor and watched Sunday afternoon football from the pool on the big screen. It was awesome. They showed the World Series on the big screen too. Other games were shown in the Bronx bar throughout the week. We are avid fantasy football players so it was great to be able to keep up with our players there. Be aware though, it is a smoking area so it gets smoky in there if you are sensitive to it.

I am so hoping we will catch some preseason football out on deck on our August cruise. I bet they will show some baseball too. Our December cruise is during football season for sure, possibly the beginning of playoffs. Can't wait!!

Last October we were on the Valor and watched Sunday afternoon football from the pool on the big screen. It was awesome. They showed the World Series on the big screen too. Other games were shown in the Bronx bar throughout the week.

Thanks! Hopefully we won't be the only cheeseheads looking for the game!

Does the Bronx Bar carry live baseball games!

If so do they show a variety of teams or just the Yankees

Just got off the Valor. Bronx Bar is a great place--even for a Phillies fan!! The TVs in the bar just have the feeds from ESPN and ESPN2. Nothing else. I asked the bartender!!

Does the Bronx Bar carry live baseball games!

If so do they show a variety of teams or just the Yankees

You'll see a variety of sports on it - basketball and baseball mostly depending on the season. They have like 6 TVs in there. I would imagine you could ask the bartender to look for a particular game.

Just got off the Valor. Bronx Bar is a great place--even for a Phillies fan!! The TVs in the bar just have the feeds from ESPN and ESPN2. Nothing else. I asked the bartender!!

Just ESPN and ESPN 2? Does this mean no Stanley Cup Finals?!

Archived