Carnival Dream - Aft

I am looking at booking the Dream and am interested in any opinions of the best 8M Aft Cabins on Deck 7.

I am not asking about the Aft Wraps, can't afford them, just the true Aft cabins. I believe that I read the cabins next to the Afts had a slightly larger deck. Also, I want 2 cabins that the decks can be opened up to each other.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

We are now booked in 8M Cat, which is next to the corner wrap balcony cabin. There seem to be varying degrees of satisfaction with the Dream's aft wrap balcony cabins. The original 9a we booked didn't even have a sofa, so I opted to move next door, with the same view, less money and a sofa! It looks to have everything we want...especially the view! If the view and the constant sound of the wake is what you want, you really can't go wrong with any aft balcony cabin. I'm just picky.....booked very early and had lots of choices.

• 1 month later...

Dear Pittsburghgirlee,

I too am from the "Burgh". Will be sailing on the Dream in Oct. 2010. We are on 6, Aft. Will try to give you information on your questions when we return. So far, we have been told we can not get the balcony opened as our friends are next door to us.

fdxmama

Archived