Can I bring my own chair?

MOHAVE

I have my own folding chair for camping. It is extremely comfortable for a folding chair and has half the footprint of one of Carnival's deck chairs. Would Carnival alow me to bring it aboard? My cabin is very close to the Serinity Deck and I'd never have to deal with chair hogs.

I don't see any reason why you could not pack it but I would think it would be a big hassle. I like to pack as little as possible and I have never had a problem with chair hogs.

Why not? People bring pools for their kids which I think is even sillier.

I heard of them putting the pools on their balconys or in their showers for little ones ... never near the main pool. There is no place to put one.

Heck we can barely walk thru most of the time, between the new bars by the main pools and the putt putt desk/towel folding, and now they are setting up for chair massages etc...it's already a obstacle course if you are like my sister and wobbly on a cane.

If it fits through the security scanner then take it - personally, I don't care how comfortable it is I wouldn't bother with the hassle but then I have to fly in. By the way - two cruises ago there was a family with a kiddie pool right smack dab in the middle of everything and blocking the walk way - people just started walking right through the pool without so much as an excuse me and they got the hint to move it pretty quickly. I have no idea why security didn't say something immediately.

Thanks to those with respectable answers. I'm not a rude person but I'll find a chair when I need one I expect.

Best way to meet a new friend is ask if that chair is taken...

Majority of Cruisers love to talk about nothing...

John

Will it fit through the carry on scanner? If not you'll have to lose your chair or cancel your cruise.

It probably will pass through the scanner but seeing how I am parking at the pier I doubt I'll have to toss the chair.

Best way to meet a new friend is ask if that chair is taken...

Majority of Cruisers love to talk about nothing...

John

That is a very fine point and well taken. Thank you.

Mohave check with your airline to make sure you can carry it onboard the aircraft.

I appreciate that. I live in Las Vegas and will be driving in. I'll be parking at the cruise terminal. I'll have a small suitecase, a small backpack and maybe this little folding chair. 30 pounds tops.

Archived