cab from MIA to FLL

jenms2000

i tried to search for a tread on this but i guess i'm not doing it right. does anyone have a clue how much a cab would be from the airport in miami to a hotel in ft. lauderdale? we're thinking about flying in the day before and there's a non-stop to miami that's cheaper than flying into fll. thanks for your help!!!:)

i tried to search for a tread on this but i guess i'm not doing it right. does anyone have a clue how much a cab would be from the airport in miami to a hotel in ft. lauderdale? we're thinking about flying in the day before and there's a non-stop to miami that's cheaper than flying into fll. thanks for your help!!!:)

Depends upon traffic and the location of the hotel, but about $80 plus tip would be a rough estimate.

Depends upon traffic and the location of the hotel, but about $80 plus tip would be a rough estimate.
thanks. that eats up the $108 we could save flying into miami. i was hoping it would be more like $40 or $50.:(

You might check SuperShuttle, but I doubt the charges will be much under the $80+ for a cab. :( You could do a one-way car rental (MIA to FLL) and likely keep the costs under $50. :confused: Be sure to figure out the return trip to MIA after your cruise before booking anything. Good luck!:)

You might check SuperShuttle, but I doubt the charges will be much under the $80+ for a cab. :( You could do a one-way car rental (MIA to FLL) and likely keep the costs under $50. :confused: Be sure to figure out the return trip to MIA after your cruise before booking anything. Good luck!:)
we're going to book the transfer from the ship to the airport($30pp). i'll check the supershuttle and see what i find. i've been in a cab in miami and really don't want to drive there. thanks.....:)

Archived