Carnival Excursions in Belize

travelsavvy

Here is a list that my TA gave me for Belize. It is just the standard Carnival excursions and prices with the caveat that the prices may change. Hope this helps.

Belize City Tour $39.00

This excursion is the one of the best ways to get a feel for the magical Belize City.

Sights & Sounds of Belize $49.00

Experience the sights and sounds of Belize's rich colonial history during this combination tour.

Altun Ha & Belize City Tour $51.00

Journey into the ancient world of the Mayans by visiting the ancient and mysterious trade center of Altun Ha.

Baboon Sanctuary & Belize City Tour $51.00

This excursion into the Community Baboon Sanctuary may be the only time in your life you have to watch for "Baboons Crossing."

Biking in Belize $55.00

This wonderful excursion will take you through some of the best nature trails in Belize's rainforest.

Belize Zoo & City Tour $55.00

Get a closer look at some of the other "residents" of Belize on this excursion of the Belize Zoo.

Sergeant's Cay Snorkel Adventure $62.00

This is a rare chance to visit a remote manatee research station and snorkel over Belize's world famous barrier reef.

Altun Ha Mayan Site & River Wallace $69.00

This excursion is actually two amazing tours rolled into one. It's a cruise down the Belize River and a journey to the ancient ceremonial center of Altun Ha.

Horseshoe Reef & Stingray Snorkel $75.00

Sail north along the shore of Belize and explore two of the island's great snorkeling locations.

Xunantunich Mayan Site $75.00

Take this journey of discovery in one of the major ceremonial centers from Belize's Classic Period (300 AD - 900 AD).

Barrier Reef Snorkel & Rendezvous Key Beach Break $75.00

Cut right through the turquoise blue waters of Belize aboard a 65-foot high-speed custom-built catamaran en route to your snorkeling excursion.

Thriller Powerboat Experience $85.00

Prepare yourself for a once in a lifetime spine tingling adventure aboard "Thriller", an authentic offshore racing boat!

Cave Tubing & Rainforest Exploration $93.00

Take the chance to observe the cave formations in limestone caverns that were formed before the dawn of mankind.

Horseback Adventure & Nature Walk $99.00

Take this opportunity to go horseback riding along some of Belize's most pristine riding trails.

Lost World Canopy Tour $99.00

You'll feel like a bird soaring above the lush jungle of Belize on this exhilarating canopy tour.

Snuba At Rendezvous Caye $110.00

Experience Snuba and explore the ocean freely without cumbersome and without surface limitations.

Turneffe Atoll Two Tank Dive W/O Equipment $145.00

This two-tank dive will place you along coral caverns, huge coral formations, and some of the most diverse sea life you will ever see.

Turneffe Atoll Two Tank Dive W/ Equipment $165.00

This two-tank dive will place you along coral caverns, huge coral formations, and some of the most diverse sea life you will ever see.

Caye Chapel Golf Resort $225.00

Test your skills at this scenic 18 Hole Championship Golf Course that has received international acclaim for its quality design and high caliber of play.

Nope, sure don't. Not going to either of those ports. I checked Carnivals website and they are definately there, but the only way to see the prices is to get to the excursions through the "My Reservation" page. First you have to register with the site and then add your Reservation confirmation number. Once you do that you can access your reservation and on each port day, to the right you will see "add excursions." That's what you are looking for. Click on whichever port you are interested in and you will find what you seek. Hope that helps.

Hi,

I did the Biking in Belize from Carnival and it was awsome, you end up at Altun Ha so you get 2 excursions in one.

I gave a pretty good discription in a threat entitled Biking in Belize on this board if you're interested.

I've booked the Sibun Bike and Hike with NCL for Feb 26 NCL Sea Cruise.

Has anyone done that?

electro

aggie05 - You don't happen to have Roatan and Grand Cayman? I'm planning a group and trying to get stuff pre-planned.

Hi! I would be more than happy to forward you a copy of the shore excursions to the places mentioned above. :D Just add @aol.com to the end of my screen name and put SHORE EXCURSIONS in the subject line so I won't delete it. I tried emailing you just now via CC, but it stated you didn't want to receive emails.

Happy sailing,

T.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay. I did get a copy of the other listings. Thanks much.

However, to electro...

Could you tell me more about this tour? I have two people coming with my group that are professional mountain bike racers. They're looking for a jungle bike in Belize. Do you have any biking info for the ports of Cozumel, Roatan and Grand Cayman?

"I did the Biking in Belize from Carnival and it was awsome, you end up at Altun Ha so you get 2 excursions in one.

I gave a pretty good discription in a threat entitled Biking in Belize on this board if you're interested.

I've booked the Sibun Bike and Hike with NCL for Feb 26 NCL Sea Cruise.

Has anyone done that?"

Archived