Prices of drinks in fridge

claz

Sorry if this has already been posted but does anyone know how much the drinks are in the stateroom fridges? this is my first cruise with celebrity and I am trying to work out how much I need to save for drinks etc

Generally, the fridge drink costs are similar to what you get from a bar, unlike some hotels where the prices are very inflated. And if you want to use the fridge for your own items, the steward will remove all items and its all yours.

Don't move them yourself or shuffle things around or you'll start seeing a bill for items you didn't use. We got one or two and had them removed - no problem. But could be if it became a 'habit', so just have the steward to it.

Denny

Can you just ask the steward to remove everything so there is more room in the fridge?

Our room steward just used our X tote bag ( he knew we wouldn't be using it) and filled it with the mini bar stuff and stored it under our bed.

I agree, let HIM/HER do it so there is no question about missing items.

The costs of sodas and water matched those in the bars. I believe the beer did too. Not sure about the wines, booze etc.

Our room steward just used our X tote bag ( he knew we wouldn't be using it) and filled it with the mini bar stuff and stored it under our bed.

I agree, let HIM/HER do it so there is no question about missing items.

The costs of sodas and water matched those in the bars. I believe the beer did too. Not sure about the wines, booze etc.

Just be sure to check your account at the end of the cruise to ensure they didn't charge

for all the items removed. On one of our cruises the cabin steward put the items under the bed, in the bag, and when the they went to lock the mini bar the night before we disembarked, we were charged for its entire contents:( This was quickly rectified by making a call to the purser:) Have a Great Time!

Just be sure to check your account at the end of the cruise to ensure they didn't charge

for all the items removed. On one of our cruises the cabin steward put the items under the bed, in the bag, and when the they went to lock the mini bar the night before we disembarked, we were charged for its entire contents:( This was quickly rectified by making a call to the purser:) Have a Great Time!

WOW! They must have thought you had one heck of a time inside your stateroom! :D

WOW! They must have thought you had one heck of a time inside your stateroom! :D

I don't know.

What I do know is that our steward had a rather funny look on his face when we found this bag of liquor etc. under the head of the bed. Not sure if he didn't realize that we did not know this was common practice amongst the staff... or maybe there are a lot of people who just don't check their accounts, and leave the ship...

Are fridge drinks included in the beverage package?

No they are not.

BTW, I am currently wearing my soggy dollar t-shirt. Your I.D. made me think back...wish I was there...:rolleyes:

Archived