romantic night

tkgcruise

While it may sound romantic, eating in your room will not allow the female to get "all prettied up" and admired....go out! You can still be romantic and into each other, but part of the romance is being seen to be "in love"...you can always head back into the privacy of your cabin, when the feelings get to be too much!

I think it would be worth your while to drop by the Pinnacle and ask if room service could be arranged. I think it is such a lovely idea, it would even be worth an extra charge, y'know?

We had one of the BEST nights of our Alaska cruise when we got into our pyjamas on formal night :) and ordered room service. Relaxing, private, fun. And that was a group of women friends in an oceanview room, so I bet "romantic" would be even better :)

I agree with cb at sea. Go to the Pinnacle and be waited on with fantastic service. Perhaps you could scope out the Pinnacle and find the most romantic spot/table and ask the maitre d if you could somehow get this table on a certain evening.

Have a wonderful cruise

PG (a table for two) and/or room service both sound good! Assuming facts not in evidence, if you're married, maybe even a renewal of vows performed by el capitain, followed by the PG dinner. Have a great (and romantic) cruise

Archived