How do you find out how many rooms are left for a sailing ?

busybusy23

How do we find out how many rooms are left for a sailing ? I am late booking for the summer and wondering if I should waiting within 6 weeks of sailing or go ahead. The location does not matter much. Thank You !

no way to know exactly how many staterooms are availabble on any sailing. If you are looking to book 6 weeks out and do not care anout type of stateroom, I would say your chances are pretty good to find space.... now price for that space is another topic !

Like a hotel, a cruise line wouldn't want you to know their occupancy for a particular sailing. You can watch prices and see if they're going up or down, which often is an indication of how the cruise is selling as sail date approaches.

If you see 10 cabins on the carnival site, then you are seeing the max for that category, but when you are close in and seeing one here or one there ... that is all that is left.

Anything less than the 10 max, then you are seeing what is left for that category.

Archived