Buying after the cruise

I have contacted Customer Service about this but still no answer. While I was on board the Explorer I bought some t-shirts by Cruise Wear & Co. I would like to buy a few more but don't know how. Does anyone know how to make purchases after leaving the ship? Is there a website?

I have contacted Customer Service about this but still no answer. While I was on board the Explorer I bought some t-shirts by Cruise Wear & Co. I would like to buy a few more but don't know how. Does anyone know how to make purchases after leaving the ship? Is there a website?

I do not believe that you can do what you are asking.

The best thing is to go to a Roll Call of a sailing on the Explorer and ask someone who will be on her soon to buy for you.

• 2 years later...

I just found one on eBay. (Brand new with tags). There were more for sale but some l believe were worn for sale. Just keep looking something always comes up. (I bought a white t-shirt with a beach chair on it. Went on a cruise recently and didn't pick one up. My sister gave me one from her cruise and I love the material and the cut.

If someone is going on a cruise hgave them stock up for you. I think the other poster is correct in that they are not available after cruise from ship.

I just found one on eBay. (Brand new with tags). There were more for sale but some l believe were worn for sale. Just keep looking something always comes up. (I bought a white t-shirt with a beach chair on it. Went on a cruise recently and didn't pick one up. My sister gave me one from her cruise and I love the material and the cut.

If someone is going on a cruise hgave them stock up for you. I think the other poster is correct in that they are not available after cruise from ship.

Don't know if you noticed, but this thread was started back on June 1, 2010.

Don't know if you noticed, but this thread was started back on June 1, 2010.

So.... I'm guessing the OP probably is no longer is concerned about buying any shirts post-cruise? ;) Wonder how this thread was resurrected after almost three years?

• 1 month later...

Well maybe when I was doing a search I stumbled across the post. If I want something I keep searching till I find it. Maybe the person is still interested in finding one even if its 3 years later. Who is to say. Maybe someone new is looking for one currently so they can stumble across this post also and get some info.

Is there a time limit on posts.

Archived