What beach does Silvermoon stop at?

2sigs

Can anyone tell me what beach Silvermooon III (24 passenger) stops at after the snorkeling? How much time you have at the beach? Does the Silvermoon II (12 passenger) stop at the same beach?

We are booked on the Silvermoon (12 passenger) cruise in August. I don't think either of the tours (12 or 24) actually stop at a beach. They stop in front of beaches in the water but not at them.

We are booked on the Silvermoon (12 passenger) cruise in August.

I don't think either of the tours (12 or 24) actually stop at a beach.

They stop in front of beaches in the water but not at them.

I'm thinking you're correct.

Most of the local coastal cruisers play it by ear as to just which beach they stop at.

Sea conditions That Day, how crowded/un-crowded is it, several different factors..

and so many W.Coast beaches to choose from..

The website for the Silvermoon III (24 passenger) says "You will get a chance to visit a shipwreck, or swim with the turtles as well as fit in a stop on of our luxurious west coast beaches." I was hoping that meant there would be a beach stop. Anyone done this excursion know the answer?

We were on the Silvermoon II in April (the 12 passenger one), and stopped in the "water" in front of the beach at the old Paradise Beach Hotel (new location of the Four Season Resort)

We did not pull right up to the beach - just stopped in the water off the beach for maybe half an hour or so. This was after snorkeling with the turtles.

You could jump off the boat, walk down the steps into the water, or just stay on the boat. Someone pulled up to the boat with a jet ski and was giving rides for $20. (they were not affiliated with Silvermoon/Ocean Adventures though)

No one actually swam UP to the beach. Most just frolicked in the water around the boat.

We've done the Silver Moon excursion 5 times and it remains one of our favorite excursions in the Eastern Caribbean.

They anchor off shore for lunch, relaxing on the boat and swimming after the turtles and snorkeling. There are 2 or 3 different spots they go to depending on different factors. I'd say that sometimes the distance might be swimable, but not real close, and sometimes it is not. We've never had any desire to head to shore from the boat. If you're interested in spending time on a beach I'd recommend you head to one rather than doing this day sail.

Archived