Changing C&A Status on B2B?

We're sailing our first back to back next spring. We will earn our fifth cruise credit (one sailing was in a JS) at the end of the first week. Will they automatically upgrade our status (new coupon book) or should we visit the C&A desk to be sure?

Thanks!

We also experienced this. The LA will provide a sticker with your new level. If you are lucky you might even get it for the first leg:)

Wouldn't that be nice!

Thanks for your quick replies!

We have changed level twice on B2Bs. As stated above, let the LA know on the first cruise, but expect to see her on the second leg, since they don't change over right away. On the second leg get the sticker from the LA or Guest Services. Also ask for the pin for your new level. You will have to turn in your "old" coupon book to get the new one.

Also, you will have a meeting for consecutive cruisers on the last day of the first cruise. Let your room attendant and head waiter know you are on a B2B. Your head waiter should arrange your table for the 2nd leg. And you should have a nice lunch in the MDR on turnaround day.

Consecutive cruises are great!

My DH and I are doing a B2B in October on the SOS. First week we will be platinum and second week we will be diamond (yea finally). Really appreciate this info. Basically RCL told us about the same thing, but I like hearing from real passengers.

Archived