How Many RCL Ships have you Cruised On!

Every one, including past and present

WOW...you are Loyal to Royal.....all 21 current ships is something to be proud of.....plus other lines. Have you ever added up days on a ship?

Thanks for posting! :)

Mike

So far Monarch, Vision. Next up will be Mariner, Radiance, Liberty, Freedom. After next year, I will only have been on 6 ships, but I will have tried 5 out of the 6 ships classes. I am pretty happy with that because I would rather cruise on a different ship class than sail on a different ship but in the same class ie Voyager class.

I've only cruised on one Royal Caribbean ship, The Voyager of the Seas. But does 3 times on that one ship with another upcoming one count? Of course when I retire I will be sailing on different ones. Since I do not fly I will then have more time to drive to Miami and cruise on different ships.

In ABC order:

Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Liberty, Navigator, Radiance, and Soverign (our first RCI ship in 1996)

Gosh surprisingly few. But I've been on many of these much more than once.

Rev

13 cruises on 9 ships. Sailed the Nordic Prince, Grandeur and Radiance 2 times each.

Love the Radiance class.

6 more cruises on other lines.

In order...Freedom, Adventure, Mariner, Sovereign, Navigator and coming soon, Oasis. I have yet to be on the same ship twice but hopefully we will be going on the Adventure again in Jan. 2012. Would love to get back on a Freedom class ship as well. :)

We have been on 11 different RCCL ships. I kind of surprised myself when I counted. Quite a few more than once.

How about who has been the most times on the same ship? For us I think it is Mariner - 4 times. We have 2 more booked on Radiance, so that will also make 4 times on that ship. Which I am sure is FAR from what others have done.

This will be the first sailing on RCI for me and my wife...and from what I've seen and read The Serenade of the Seas is a GREAT first ship to go on!

Andy

OK....Now that the C & A rumors and questions have been answered....Here is something I was wondering. Is there anybody out there that has sailed on all of the current fleet....My guess is no but there might be a few of you. Bill and I have sailed on 6 differnt ships so far with the Oasis being # 7 and Liberty being # 8. We are more then a third there....

HOW ABOUT IT!

Mike

Hi Mike,

This is a really cool thread! :)

We've sailed on 8 Royal ships:

Jewel

Radiance

Vision

Monarch

Sovereign

Explorer

Mariner

Serenade

Non Royal Ships 7

For a total of 281 days at sea! :) Wow! It really adds up.

Our next 2 "new to us" ships are the Navigator and the Voyager.

OK....Now that the C & A rumors and questions have been answered....Here is something I was wondering. Is there anybody out there that has sailed on all of the current fleet....My guess is no but there might be a few of you.

Mike

Only 1 so far. I add another next month but hope to sail them all! :D

10 Different RC Ships, some multiple times! :D :D

Also, have Allure booked for in Feb/11

Enchantment

Empress

Explorer

Freedom

Jewel

Liberty

Majesty

Mariner

Navigator

Radiance

Not sure just which is my favorite, but love love love to be on a cruiseship! :D :D :D

Song of Norway, Sun Viking, Majesty, Monarch, Sovereign, Song of America, Legend, Rhapsody, Grandeur, Enchantment, Radiance, Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator, Mariner, Liberty and Freedom.

Hope to be 19 with Serenade in September.

I hate to be the loser on this thread, I will cruising on my first in December, and from what all of my friends, family, and people on here have been talking about, I am sure that this will not be my last with RCI. I am very excited as this will be my wife and I's first 7 day cruise.

This is actually an interesting question. I realize that I haven't been on many different ships, 5 really:

Monarch (3)

Adventure (3)

Serenade

Explorer

Enchantment

But over the next 2 years, I will add 3 new ones to my list:

Liberty

Vision

Oasis

Once I get to December 2011, I will have tried one of every class of ships!

Empress of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas (multiple times), Monarch of the Seas (multiple times), Freedom of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Legend of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, and Vision of the Seas (multiple times).

Have Radiance of the Seas booked for next February.

Archived